Témoignage - Intégralité des évaluations rendues par les coachs ayant participé de la conférence européenne EMCC le 19 novembre 2011

Gamze Acar Bayraktaroglu • John and Marielle made a lovely show that all of us really enjoyed and gained a new perspective. Thanks...
------
- Very practical way of demonstrating the reality of leadership/fellowship.
- Engaging and beneficial presentation. We really enjoyed experiencing how we could learn to Tango and relate the concepts in general to coaching. It was a very engaging session, especially the keynote speech. The workshop followed by the initial session was a great experience in terms of finding out leadership skills, good communication and self-awareness.
- Easy and knowledgeable. Lots of personal learning re leadership. All useful reflective practice stuff.
- Different style - interactive. Good to see majority participation.
- Clearly demonstrates the difficulty of being a leader or a follower and the challenges. Lots of insights on our own functioning.
- Fantastic but to many exercises. It is fantastic to dance and to talk about dancing, got a very clear picture of me as a leader.
- Many thanks.
- Thanks for demonstrating how small thinking is needed to create a great connection.
- Too short for this quality of workshop.
- I liked the tango relationship between John and Marielle and the fact that we all got it too! It gave me a new perspective on my coaching!
- Time constraint, great experience - thank you.
- Fantastic for coaching.
- Beautiful of demonstrating of tango and link with coaching relationship.
- Very inspirational, need to practice being lead!
- Great fun - use more coaching instruction.
- Good for leadership role.
- Excellent - getting tango lessons next!
- Know what they are doing and why. Well-rehearsed. Being the follower with eyes shut showed me how much trust I had to have in leader. Realised how coachee can feel blind and therefore how they need to trust me.
- Made we really think about my leadership and followership styles and has put a lot of situations into context - absolutely amazing experience which has ignited even more my interest in learning the tango as I think I'll learn more about being a positive and supportive yet firm (in terms of direction) leader and coach.
- Perfect intro and exercise. Too short a time.
- Provides many insights, good tool.
- Very nice to start the day with! More time for this quality of workshops.
- Enjoyed easy style and Marielle's teaching. Great to break the brain stuff.
- Lovely way to start the day. Struggle with the idea of coach as leader.
- Fantastic to get opportunity to see all power inside of me in my partners. I will have tango lessons when I come home.
- Excellent workshop - I learnt a lot about leadership and followership in having fun as well. Thanks.
- Full connection - how I embrace this workshop into the Royal Navy will be a challenge.
- Great start to day 2.
- Very inspiring - sparked off a lot of ideas and thinking about how I can implement this in my own work. Other forms of dance, using the body...
- Refreshing to work 'outside the work'! Enjoying the focus on aspects of relationship - thank you.
- Excellent and interesting correlation between tango and coaching. Very good practical exercises.
- Never felt so relaxed in dancing under instruction. Connection to coaching made absolutely explicit through cogent questions.
- Good metaphor - thank you. Great leadership/followership.
- Wonderful metaphors! So many learning so little time!
- Great connection between body and mind. Left wanting to do more, which always a good sign. Question is - is the coach the leader or the follower - and when to be which.
- Good mix of theory and practice. Got to find how it can apply to my practice but I can see insights for myself. Good to meet other people as well.
- Inspiring.
- A very different approach, worth experiencing. Less tango and more links to coaching needed.
- Very relaxing and interesting insights.
- Inspiration/simplicity. Link made very clear. Great dancing.
- Speakers were friendly, clear and inspiring. Great metaphor.
- I was in there all the time, the topic was very interesting and in line with the presentation. I learnt a lot about myself as a leader and also as a follower. Thank you very much. It has been very revealing.
- Excellent metaphor of the leader and follower relationship. Fun + relevance = learning.
- Thank you - full of insights!
- Clear explanation. Very entertaining, creative and great fun.
- Engaging. Expanding understanding of body learning.
- Fun and great energy.
- The parallel between coaching and tango was very well done, the structure, content and philosophy. Congratulations also for the creativity.
- Hands on! Experiencing on a fundamental level.
- Good content, good presentation skills, humour and professionalism. Congratulations for the excellent outcomes of the exercises.
- Fascinating concept. Very relevant and applicable. Thoroughly enjoyed it.
- They worked nicely together. Easy to make people satisfied because of the body work.
- Creative and efficient.
- Wonderful way to open the day of learning - thank you. I am inspired to explore more about the trust dynamics and how to heighten client awareness of what facilitates 'self' and 'other' trust in the vulnerability of a coaching relationship.
- Good image, good animation - thank you.
- Nice blend of content and interaction. Very applicable to coaching.
- This has given me some fab data about myself to work with. My instinct is always to lead but I discovered that I love following. So restful just to hand responsibility over. Lots of food for thought.
- Different - excellent metaphor.
- Good step by step approach. Excellent metaphor - good insight of leadership and followership.
- Nice with a hands on presentation and experience for yourself. I want to learn more!
- Fun learning. Want to know more. New insights as a coach and leader.
- Loved it! Very relevant to leadership - thanks!
- Fun and very well related to issue in coaching.
- Nice metaphor. Good energy and contact.
- Very engaging and fun.
- Simple, accessible and fun.
- Really good experiential session which engaged and energised people.
- Brilliant start of the day.
- So much fun and great metaphor for coaching in so many ways. Great start to the day.
- I do not agree with dancing parallel to coaching.
- Good parallel.
- Well thought through session - different from others. It was engaging and fun but the only application to coaching is that one can learn anything from anything.
- Very good and solid. Very creative, fun inspirational - and I see lots of applications to coaching!

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire